Get Better Sleep - Short OverviewMar 01, 2023
Make sure you sign up for our emails to get your wellness delivered right to your inbox each week!
Sleep - we all need it, and most of my clients and students will tell me they don't seem to get enough, so today is a quick overview on some ways to get better sleep.
Stay tuned for next week as we deep dive into each of these pointers to give you extra help in areas you need!
- Give yourself enough time
- Create a wind down routine 2 hours before you actually get into bed
- Take a bath or shower, or do something nice and relaxing like using a body moisturizer
- Journal/brain dump/check your schedule for tomorrow
- Supplements (but only with Dr. approval)
- Comfy, cooler room temperature for your bedroom
- Block out as much light as possible with dark or blackout curtains
- Diffuse/topically use essential oils
- Block out noise with brown noise or similar
- Use comfy PJ's and linens
Try some of these for now and come back next week as we go deeper to help you get better zzz's.
And if you want even more in the palms of your hands, consider trying the AnyTime Studio, where we have great nighttime yoga routines for all levels (including Nidra, where all you have to do is listen!) to help you relax and sleep. Join here with a FREE 7-day trial: www.healthgirl.ca/join
Cheers to your good sleep, my friend!
Don't miss a thing!
New inspiration, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox weekly.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.