Are you feeling lost, stuck, and like you don't know what to do next? You're not alone, and this course will help you learn to breathe and be mindful to reduce stress and find your peace of mind.
This easy-to-understand, 8-part course is for beginners and beyond. No experience with meditation or yoga is required for beginners to be able to participate fully, while experienced practitioners will find this to be a great refresher and some new practices as well!
This will introduce you to meditation and breathwork. It will show you how to get started with many different breathwork and mindfulness meditation practices designed to build your confidence and competency with specially-designed lessons that build on each other from week to week. Modifications and contraindications are given so that everyone can practice at their comfort level, even as we progress to more intermediate practices.
What you'll get:
- Pre-recorded videos with lots of guidance to help you learn more than 12 breathwork techniques.
- 8 full-length 30-minute mindfulness meditation pre-recorded videos.
- A printable manual with instructions and guidance on the techniques and mindfulness meditations.
- 8- live online sessions via Zoom with Meghann to go over the practices each week in a progressive format.
- Recordings of all live sessions
- Guided class plans for each week so you can also practice independently.
- Lifetime access to all course materials and upgrades.
- Join the live sessions for FREE any time this course is offered in the future!
- Ask questions for further guidance when needed.
- A certificate of completion at the end of the course!
Course launches officially May 7, 2023.
Live sessions will be Mondays from May 8-29, 2023, at 6:30-8:00 PM ET and every Monday from June 5-26, 2023, at 6:30-8:00 PM ET. Live attendance is not mandatory, but it is strongly encouraged to get the most out of the practices. This is not a substitute for medical advice or medical treatment and does not constitute a diagnosis. Please consult a qualified medical professional if you have a medical condition before purchasing if you are unsure you will be able to participate.